Are you feeling like that, too?
Last week was a blur...
- 3-day work week (YAY!)
- two Thanksgiving meals on Thursday
- early PT session on Friday (no shopping for me)
- picked up our Christmas tree on Saturday
- a non-Thanksgiving dinner Saturday night
- and another Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday
November '09 Goals: Daily 'Bank' Account
Nov. wk 1: +17 (balance: +17)
Nov. wk 2: +20 (balance: +37)
Nov. wk 3: +22 (balance: +59)
Nov. wk 4: +16 (balance: +75)
Nov. 30: +5 pt. (balance: +80)
End of November pt. totals and rewards:
- 130 pts - new blender
- 125 pts - new green supplement
- 120 pts - new shoes (heels!)
- 110 pts - new sports bras
- 100 pts - haircut
- less than 100 - diddly squat
And now a quick update for the ABC's of food:
I did some cooking this weekend but nothing for the next few letters... D... E... or F. I'll be working on those meals this week so I may not be able to update the ABC's until this weekend.
Update on Weigh-in Wednesdays:
Several people have emailed/commented me about my weight. If you've noticed, the last time I posted a 'Weigh-in Wednesday' was over three weeks ago! And there's a good reason... I've been so off track recently, I've no doubt gained a few pounds and this weekend of eating definitely didn't help. BUT, I know fluctuations are part of the journey so weekly weigh-ins will start again this Wednesday... extra Thanksgiving weight included!
I'll be back later tonight to announce something I'm supper excited about!!! All I can say is BRING IT!!!