(The list of "31 Days of Reasons" is not in any particular order)
Having goals is super important on this journey but what's equally important - and sometimes forgotten - is the actual journey, itself. How we got to where we are now, the hardships and roadblocks we've come across, and the events/people/things that make you who you are.
The journey itself is just as important as the destination we're headed to.
To help remember my journey, I'm recapping all the reasons why I'm doing this:
- Reason 1: To keep up with my fur babies
- Reason 2: To believe in myself
- Reason 3: Learn to achieve goals
- Reason 4: To avoid diabetes
- Reason 5: To prove to others that I can do it
- Reason 6: To run a half-marathon
- Reason 7: To have the body I deserve
- Reason 8: So my weight doesn't control me
- Reason 9: To be an inspiration to others
- Reason 10: So people stop judging me
- Reason 11: To feel achievement...
- Reason 12: So what I do becomes a habit
- Reason 13: To relieve stress
- Reason 14: To have a nice set of "guns"
- Reason 15: To save money
- Reason 16: To be comfortable in my own skin
- Reason 17: To run Koko Crater
- Reason 18: To find a balance
- Reason 19: To join the Army
- Reason 20: To take care of me
- Reason 21: To walk the walk, not just talk the talk...
- Reason 22: To bring my sexy back
- Reason 23: To wear the clothes I want to wear
- Reason 24: To see what I REALLY can do
- Reason 25: Best gift ever
- Reason 26: To improve my wellbeing
- Reason 27: Increase my flexibility and mobility
- Reason 28: To not get sick
- Reason 29: To improve all areas of my fitness
- Reason 30: To be here longer
- Reason 31: To never forget
I'm on this healthy journey to never forget how far I've come or where I'm headed.