Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, December 30, 2011

Reason 30: To be here longer

(The list of "31 Days of Reasons" is not in any particular order)


For the first time in our history, Americans are expected to have a shortened life span due to health related deaths.  Per Professor Google, no other time has humans ever reached a peak life-expectancy and then decreased it.  Isn't that crazy?!

I want to be here, alive and healthy, for as long as I can.  For myself, the people who love me, the people I love, and for my future family. 

Many health related problems are preventable, even curable in some cases, with proper nutrition and physical activity.  If I have the tools to increase the number of years I'm around in this world, why wouldn't I want to take advantage of that?

I'm on this healthy journey to live the longest I possibly can.

No comments: