Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Power to me!

In case anyone is wondering, there's a  non-biten sugar cookie in my desk trash can.  

Picked up one of these from the office kitchen:


But threw it away and replaced it with one of these:




Yay me!!!

___________________________________________________

 An no weigh-in today... I'm in no place to be stepping on that scale right now so we'll leave it at that!

12 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

Proud of you. It's often one battle at a time and you won that one! Congrats. =D

CJ said...

That was great! Keep going strong!

Boomer said...

Life is all about choices!

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

LOL, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling of triumph. You make me wanna go grab a cookie and throw it in the bin! Of course, there's none in the house, or I would have eaten them already.....

Congrats supa woman!

Chris said...

Way to go!

Lori Allberry said...

Woooo Hoooo Annie! You go girl!
That is so awesome!

MB said...

Congrats! I'm not sure I would have made the switch once I got my hands on a cookie. Stay strong ;)

Arcticmal said...

WOOHOO!!! Good stuff!!!
:)
Inspiring!!!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Oh YEAH! Great choice!

Steak_n_Katsu said...

send the cookie to me next time, haha!

Aisha said...

Way to go! Willpower slayed the sugar cookie! You rock :)