Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fitness Bucket List

I'm on my trip right now but here's something interesting (I hope):


The other month I came across the above picture and LOVED the idea of creating a bucket list of things I want to achieve on this journey.  Not just fitness related, but health related.  If you're not familiar with a bucket list, it's basically a list of things you want to do or achieve before you kick the bucket.

Here's a list of some of the things on my "Health and Fitness Bucket List":
  1. do a pull-up
  2. attend a Bodypump class
  3. go rock climbing
  4. run Koko Crater
  5. try surfing
  6. squat twice my body weight
  7. take a cooking class 
  8. try a spin class
  9. complete a full round of Insanity
  10. stand-up paddle boarding
  11. join the National Weight Control Registry
  12. go on a fitness cruise(!)
  13. try Cross Fit
  14. get away from all processed foods
  15. attend a yoga class
  16. compete in a bodybuilding competition
  17. go completely Paleo/Primal for a full month
  18. become a certified personal trainer...
  19. ... with a job
  20.  5K Color Run is coming to Hawaii
What's on your health and fitness bucket list?

4 comments:

Weight Wars said...

oh I love this! I think I'll make my own list too

Unknown said...

I'd never heard of the registry before. Might be something I add to my own bucket list! :P

Rebecca said...

I love this!!! What a great idea :) I need to think of what would be on mine....

MS. Bad Mama Jama said...

Love this idea!