Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, October 31, 2011

Lazy weekend recap

Still recovering from the weekend so going to cheat with a picture post:

 Halloween party over at my friend's house.  Her little girl is ADORABLE... even cuter with the ladybug costume!! She was trying to share her toys with Beans, our dog.

Following the idea I got from this awesome blog, Anthony and I taped up a pumpkin for my friend's lil girl to paint.  And by paint I mean make me and Anthony do it.

Me and the little ladybug painted her pumpkin.

Finished pumpkin after the paint dried and we took off the tape.

Pumpkin oatmeal cookies... yummy and only 50 calories each!  Recipe can be found at my foodie blog, Kitchen Adventures.

 Had a date with these three guys (sandbag, weights, and elliptical).

 Made some protein balls.

And cooked up a big batch of turkey veggie chili for the rest of the week.  Recipe coming soon!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

nom nom, and nom!