Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday: Yay!

Starting weight: 176.4
Last week weight: 143.5
Current weight: 142.5
Current loss:-1.0

TOTAL LOSS: -33.9

This week I'm sticking to my goals extra hard because my personal trainer (PT) is gone for three weeks.  Which means he probably thinks I'll maintain or gain weight.  He never said that to me but I can't blame him if he thinks it because he's just basing this on past experiences.  The last time he was gone for about a month, I did this "Surprise the PT" challenge with myself, and didn't do too well.

So this time I'm out to show him I can do this... with or without him! =) 

2 comments:

Miles In Murray said...

Good job, Girl!! Your PT is going to be proud of you :)

Kyle said...

Your PT will be proud, but you are the only one you have to worry about disappointing or pleasing.