Last night, after Anthony got off work at 10:30, he called to see if I needed anything before he came home. Yes, please! F O O D ! About 30 minutes later, I had my Jack in the Box in hand and inhaled.
Nights like last night happen on occasion (maybe 2x or 3x a month) and I could never figure out why. I'm not hungry when Anthony calls but I've noticed it happens on days when I either a.) hit a new low weight on the scale (like yesterday!) or b.) hit a personal record during exercise.
Reward with food, much?
That's the thing about me... hitting a personal record (on the scale or in the gym) can lead to to two outcomes:
- I get super motivated and have a STELLAR next week OR
- I stupidly reward myself and crash and burn for the next couple of days
Who knows! All I know is this...
Beast mode is turned the F on and I'm gonna kill this next
- morning hike
- followed by lower body training
- prep meals for Sunday
- check out new gym location
- morning cardio
- make healthy eating choices at a birthday party
- back and bi training
- meal plan for the week
- cook for the week