Love the Spring/Eastery colors?
- Weight-train 5-6x/week
- Continue LiveFit (which I LOVE by the way). 6-day splits are getting tough to schedule because of personal training sessions so one week of LiveFit actually takes me about 10 days to complete. No big deal.
- Phase II of LiveFit adds in cardio to the routine and it's weird how much I've missed it! Don't get me wrong, I'm a weights girl all the way, but there's nothing like getting your sweat on doing sprints!
- Last month I averaged 1600 cals a day with no weight-loss so bringing the cals down a little bit to 1500. The 1300 - 1500 calorie range does NOT count my supplements (multi-vit, BCAA's, creatine, fish oil, etc.) so with those added in, I'm looking at an extra 150 - 200 calories, bringing my true daily cals up to 1500 - 1700.
- Ahh, bed time. Brings back memories from elementary school days but I'm bringing it back because sleep is just as important as exercise and nutrition. It's one of those areas I never focused on and lack of sleep could be causing delayed progress... along with other health issues. My normal bed time is around 1:00am with a wake-up time of 6:15am. Gonna try and change that this month.
- If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail! 'Nuff said! Nutrition is the hardest part of the weight-loss journey for me, so I gotta make it as simple as possible to keep on track. Making a weekly meal plan helps with that.
As you can see, I had a tough last week of March... I blame it on Spring break (don't you love how I always blame it on something else... Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, Spring Break... and never me?). Being free from work for a week meant being free from my normal routine and daily planned meals, too. At least the month ended with a 1.4 pound loss. =)