Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, April 8, 2011

OMG! Miss this!

Believe it or not, I've been staying away from blogging on purpose.  Didn't want to jinx myself or anything so I haven't been on too much but this is what my last week and half looked like:

Tue: 45 min elliptical + 45 min circuit training
Wed: 60 min walk
Thu: 50 min circuit training
Fri: full body weight training
Sat: 75 min walk
Sun: 90 min hike + 60 min walk
Mon: Full body weight training
Tue: 35 min HIIT
Wed: 45 min hike
Thu: lower body weight training

Do you see that?!

My workouts have been on point and even when I was 20 lbs. lighter, I never got in weeks like this!  And I know I'm due a rest day but that's coming up this weekend... I'll have two because I'm pretty busy the next couple of days.  Plus, I really count an only-walking-exercise-day as a break day.

And since we all know that nutrition is 80% of this fight, here are my recent eats  and nutrition breakdowns.

Anyway, now that I put it out there, I hope I can keep it up.  Tonight I have an upper body weight training workout and a short cardio workout planned.  CAN'T  WAIT!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you are back! And your workout and eats stats are awesome! I've just started the whole calorie counting/nutrition info thing this week, so seeing yours was great and informative! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

YAY Annie! I too am learning that consistency is obtainable! I thought, for me, it was impossible. My how we grow :) Sooooooo happy! Doing the happy dance!!!

BubbleTeaResa said...

Get it, girl!