Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bringing it back... join me!


Weekend Challenge
April 29 - May 1

Remember, this is a challenge so it's supposed to be something hard to achieve... hence the word challenge.  Go out of your comfort zone, tighten the reigns on your nutrition, or just get in more exercise than you normally do.  Either way, keep it fun and safe.

My goals for this weekend are to get in a boatload of exercise and to make nutrition super clean.  I'll be shooting for a 650 calorie deficit per day and have a 2+ hour hike planned for Saturday which is why my exercise minute are so high.

0/330 exercise minutes
0/1,950 calorie deficit

But not only will I shoot for those 330 exercise minutes, 120 of those minutes have to come from a *new* exercise.  Whether it's an exercise machine I've never used, a class I've never tried, or a workout dvd that hasn't even been opened yet... two hours have to come from something new.  Who knows... I might just find a new love again!

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Okay, my Saturday was a complete wash, but I woke up at 5:45am for a run. I am so out of shape it's embarrassing. Also have a bike ride planned for today, and bit of walking this evening to church. It's not a 2 hour hike in the gorgeous hills of Hawaii, but it'll do. Perhaps I'll get the kids & hubby out for a "bush walk" in the hills... you're inspiring me Annie. Watch out... :)