- Weight-train 5-6x/week
- Continue LiveFit (which I LOVE by the way). 6-day splits used to be tough to schedule but with only one PT session a week, I've switched my quad day to be my PT day. Why? Because PT works my quads hard with heavy squats... plus I'm very quad-dominate so need to focus on my hammies and glutes to catch them up. That puts me on perfect track to get in my other 5 workouts for the week.
- Phase III of LiveFit adds in HIIT and plyometric moves to the routine so I'm cutting back my cardio days to 2-3x a week.
- Phase III of LiveFit is all about fat burning so they suggest a lower calorie range. Their aim is 1400 - 1700 cals a day but I'm lowing it to 1200 - 1500 because that calorie range does NOT count my supplements (multi-vit, BCAA's, creatine, fish oil, etc.). So with those added in, I'm looking at an extra 150 - 200 calories, bringing my true daily cals up to the recommended total of 1500 - 1700.
- With fat burning comes increased water intake.
- 1 gallon = 16 cups = 128 fl. ounces
- I normally drink anywhere from 9 - 14 cups of water a day, so hitting 16 shouldn't be that hard, right?
- If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail! 'Nuff said! Nutrition is the hardest part of the weight-loss journey for me, so I gotta make it as simple as possible to keep on track. Making a weekly meal plan helps with that.
- Yup, I've been after that milestone for a couple of weeks now but it's thisclose, I know I can do it this month!
When I look at my calendar, I see lots and lots of red. Red = not good.
I only lost a pound this month, but that's better than none, right? Measurements get taken tomorrow with Trainer L so we'll get to see a better picture of what went on with my body.