Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MFD entry 13

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
December 2, 2008
Forgot to post my weigh-in last Friday, Nov. 28.

Well I weighed in at 163.0 on Nov. 26, the day before Thanksgiving and I promised myself that I was going to be brave and make myself jump on the scale the day after Thanksgiving also, which was Friday. Now I know the weight-gain from one day won't be seen the next morning, but I still didn't know what to expect. Well I jumped on the scale Friday morning and I was down at 162.3!!:) Thanksgiving was really good to me this year (see previous post).

And I'm happy to say that this week I'm still hovering around 162 so I'm still on track! YEA!

No comments: