Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MFD entry 20

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
December 21, 2008
And here is a pict of me! So NOT flattering but it's even more motivation for me to get back in shape.

The first shot is back in September at a family gathering and the second shot is from last week. I hate it...

First photo: weight about 177 (before I started MFD)
Second photo: weight about 159

I can't see a difference of almost 20 pounds! :( But I got a little tanner from all the hiking!


No comments: