Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MFD entry 19

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
December 21, 2008
Okay, so I finally made it back to the "Stairmaster from Hell" today and I conquered it! This morning I was all ready to go and kick it's butt, but when we started, I pushed myself too hard again and got sick again (see post above with picture)! Well I wasn't about to give up so we just took a 10 minute break and then we headed up again. The views were spectacular and I only wish it wasn't cloudy. Here are some picts (I don't know how to load more than one pict in a post so bare with my several next posts):

This is at the bottom of the hike looking up.
So this picture is from 3/5 of the way up, looking down back at the trail. There was still more stairs in front of us. The baseball fields in the background is the start of the trail.

Ahh.... finally to the top! This is a picture of the other side of the mountain. Look how rainy and junk the weather is!

And this is a picture of the side of the mountain that we started from. I thought it was so cool how one side of the mountain was pouring rain and the other side looked like perfect beach weather!

Well I thought too soon because literally minutes after I took the picture, it started pouring on us! But it was only a passing shower so nothing too major.

And this last shot was of the ridge of the mountain right in front of us with the ocean in the background. I love nature so I took a picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the fact that you went back to conquer that trail!