Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MFD entry 27

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
January 20, 2009
I'm here!!! I'm here!!

Had an absolutely FABULOUS 4-day weekend (a potential wind-storm shut down all the state and county offices so I didn't have work on Friday:))!!! And I'm totally not here sulking about my previous post about my weight. So there wasn't any wind storm and the weather has been the most beautiful it has been since summer, so I was out and about all day every day this weekend, which is why I hardly logged on. Friday was a little overcast but my boyfriend and I still headed out to do a relatively short and easy hike then we went shopping for the rest of the day! Had a nice lunch out and didn't worry too much about what I was eating... just enjoyed it. Saturday we got up really early, before the sun was out, and headed to our local farmers market, bought some breakfast, and headed straight over to another mountain to do a hike. It was still relatively short and simple. We headed home, picked up my dog, and we went to the beach for the rest of the day. That night I had dinner with my parents and my brother so that was really nice. Last time I saw them all was around the holidays so had some catching up to do. Sunday I headed over to my parents house to help them clean up the entire house, and later in the afternoon I went walking with my mom. We covered about 5 miles and it was a real nice change of pace then my normal lung-busting cardio workouts. Yesterday my boyfriend and I went on another hike, much more strenuous this time, but after we had brunch and saw a movie with some friends.

But anyway, that's the short version.

:)
_________________________________________

My weight as of yesterday morning: 154.8!

That's down 21.6 pounds since I started MFD back in September. I know everyone says how easy it is to put on the weight, but if you think about it, we can actually lose weight faster than the average puts on weight. I mean it took me about 7 years to get to 175+ pounds, but it's been only 4 months for me to bring it back down to the 150's. 140's, watch out!

No comments: