Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, January 23, 2009

MFD entry 29

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
January 23, 2009
So going with the idea that Jayhawk suggested, I'm posting some of my charts. This first chart is actually not from MFD, but it shows how on track I am for meeting my short term goals. Right now, my goal was set from January 1 - February 16 because Feb. 16 is the date of my 13K. Still on track! :)

Start weight on 01/01/09: 157.8
Goal weight on 02/16/09: 150.0


And now my weight-chart. Coming in at 152.8 today! Still on track and happy as ever...


TOTAL LOST: 23.6

And I am officially out of the "Obese" BMI category!!! I've always been heavy for my size even when I was at a healthy 120, but to be categorized as obese was really hard for me. Well when I started MFD, my BMI was 34.45. After today's weigh-in, it's down to 29.84. Barely made it in the "Overweight" category, but I'm there!

Who would have thought that I'd be happy to be considered "Overweight"?! :)

No comments: