Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MFD entry 3

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
November 5, 2008
Losing weight too fast! :(

I'm averaging about 2.2 pounds a week! And that's with eating back my exercise calories everyday. I usually net around 1200 calories a day, so I don't know what's going on. It shouldn't be a complaint, however I'm a little concerned because I know this isn't "healthy" weight loss.

I've already changed up my workout schedule to reduce my cardio and start doing yoga, so we'll see if that helps. Hope it does because I want to be able to keep this weight off FOR LIFE this time!

No comments: