Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MFD entry 9

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
November 25, 2008
Have to find the silver lining in everything when it comes to weight loss. I've actually noticed that I see the good in most bad situations since I started up MFD.

Again, this isn't my first time trying a diet or "new lifestyle", but I think my mind, body, and heart are really in it this time. I've found exercising and eating healthy not a problem so far, and I actually look forward to it! I've also noticed a big change in my attitude. Before MFD, I didn't think I was unhappy, but I didn't know I was unhappy. Not just with my body, but with my life.

Since exercising and giving my body what it needs, my whole attitude seemed to have change. Yes, I know it's a really short time considering I've only been on MFD for a little over two months, but I can really see it! :) I don't stress about things too much now and I'm a lot happier person to be around (so much so my boyfriend even said how much I've changed).

So far I'm loving this new lifestyle!
_________________________________________

Originally Posted by annie177:
My goals for this week:

:) at least maintain my weight around 163... if I can lose any, that's even better
:) exercise for at least 45 minutes 6 out of the 7 days left this month
-exercise must consist of cardio (kick boxing, tae bo, or elliptical), aerobics, weight training, and circuit training
:) have a serving of fruit or vegetable with EVERY meal
:) do push-ups EVERYDAY this week

I'll update my progress everyday or two...

Yesterday I kept all my goals! (Well as far as maintaining my weight, I'll weigh in on Friday for the weekly goal.)

- Yesterday I got in about an hour of kick boxing and the elliptical so I made the exercise goal.
- I had an apple with breakfast, 3 oz. of carrots with lunch, and I had a big spinach salad with crumbled tofu, salmon, and pumpkin seeds for dinner.
- And I did three sets of 15 push-ups last night (on my knees) - I want to be able to do at least 10 push-ups military style by the end of the year!

YEA for keeping with my goals for day one!


No comments: