Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Saturday, November 8, 2008

MFD entry 5

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
November 8, 2008
Originally Posted by annie177:
So today was weigh-in for some of the groups that I belong to on MFD... I'm down to 165.2. That's a -1.2 pound difference from last week Friday, so I'm still heading in the right direction! :) That number should have actually been lower because I've been weighing in at the 164 range, however I went out to dinner last night. Still ate healthy, but everything I ate last night was loaded with salt... hoping the weight is just water weight. I'll weigh-in tomorrow to see if the scale has moved down at all.

Weigh-in this morning... 164.4! YEAH!!! It was just water weight!

Keep on moving...

No comments: