Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, November 7, 2008

MFD entry 4

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
November 7, 2008
So today was weigh-in for some of the groups that I belong to on MFD... I'm down to 165.2. That's a -1.2 pound difference from last week Friday, so I'm still heading in the right direction! :) That number should have actually been lower because I've been weighing in at the 164 range, however I went out to dinner last night. Still ate healthy, but everything I ate last night was loaded with salt... hoping the weight is just water weight. I'll weigh-in tomorrow to see if the scale has moved down at all.

Even if it hasn't, I'll gladly take the 165.2 weigh-in. I did cut back on my cardio this week and actually started to incorporate weight training into my workouts, so that might also be it. Whatever the reason, I'm not too worried about it. I'm still headed in the right direction and that's all that really matters!

No comments: