Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, March 19, 2009

MFD entry 50

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
March 19, 2009
So although the scale is still moving s-l-o-w-l-y, I've had a hard time getting back on track with eating correct. I still eat relatively good, but over the past month I've eaten out a lot more than normal... averaging about 2x a week. But I don't think eating out is the culprit. I'm almost certain it's ice cream! !!

I LOVE the stuff, and have been fairly good at keeping it out of my apartment, but recently my boyfriend has been buying it since he's missed it so much. He'll always buy what he wants and then he'll buy a "healthy" version for me, whether it's Healthy Choice, non-fat, low sugar, or whatever, but still!!! I have absolutely no will-power when it comes to ice cream. :( It's so sad because I have been able to cut out all the other unhealthy things I love (cheese! pizza! hamburgers!).

I wish I could find a good balance, like limiting myself to only half a cup a day or something, but I can't even do that. It's so weird that this is THE only thing I haven't been able to shake. I'm going to go back to not having it in my apartment and hopefully the weight will start to drop more consistently.

:( grrrrrrr.....

4 lbs in the last two months is NOT that good for me!! Two months ago I could do that in two and a half weeks. It may have something to do with my weight-lifting also, but still.

I may have to rethink using the scale for a while just go based on my measurments. With the ChaLean program, I take measurments ever 30 days and the first 30 days were pretty impressive, even though the scale didn't move much. I take my 60 day measurments in two weeks so I hope the inches are still coming off. We'll see!

No comments: