Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, March 23, 2009

MFD entry 51

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
March 23, 2009
Starting weight (09/17/08): 176.4
Current weight (03/20/09): 145.8
TOTAL LOST: 30.6 lbs.
GOAL WEIGHT: 120ish
Forgot to post my weigh-in this past Friday. Slowly but surely the scale is moving. :)
_______________________________________

This week is going to be pretty busy for me... but in a good way. We have a state holiday this Thursday, so I took off on Friday to make it a nice long 4-day weekend so I'm hoping the weather stays a little clear so I can get outside on some hikes. My boyfriend also took off on Friday, he usually works nights, so we'll have the entire day to spend together. We have completely opposite schedules so we NEVER have time together. His off days are my work days and vice versa so it will be a nice break.

This week we also celebrate our three-year anniversary! :) So that means a nice dinner with wine, appetizers, main meal, and dessert. We're going out to our favorite restaurant and I'll probably splurge as far as diet wise since it happens almost never. I'm hoping the four-days off will get me some good exercise also to help make up for the extra calories.

I'm already making sure I eat "good" up until we go out so it should be okay... and if not, I'm not going to worry about it. Just going to enjoy my time with the best guy there is!

No comments: