Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MFD entry 52

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
March 25, 2009
So today I started my last week in the Push phase of CLX. I really gotta say that I'm going to miss lifting heavy (or going home:)). I was suppose to start Push 1 yesterday, but got lazy and felt like I needed a rest day so I took the day off. The thing is, this week is so busy and my schedule is so tight that of all weeks to stay on track with my exercise plans, this was the week to do it. I had CLX planned for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. So to make up for it...

... I got up an hour earlier this morning and got in a workout before I went to work!!!! This is HUGE for me! I have a hard time getting up at 6:45, but for me to make myself wake up an hour earlier to EXERCISE?!?!? I think that's so awesome! I've come so far from where I used to be 6 months ago! 6 months ago I wouldn't want to exercise even if it were to save my life, but now I can't wait to get out there and start moving. :)

Anyway, it felt awesome to exercise in the morning. I woke up early only one other time to get in an exercise, but that was on the weekend and it wasn't super early. Right now I'm at work and I feel so awake and energized just from my CLX workout. I might want to make this a regular thing.


Gotta love that!

No comments: