Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesdays: 134.6

Last Wed. weight: 136.0
Today's weight: 134.6
Lost: -1.4
TOTAL Lost: -41.8


Feeling pretty good about that loss.
I'm almost down to my all-time low weight of 133 and if I can hit that before Vegas in a week and a half, I'm allowing myself a hefty shopping spree! YAY!

So this past Sunday one of my good friends Polly, who I met through the weight-loss world, challenged me to a calorie burn contest. We're at a similar weight and we have the same goal weight so this was perfect. So at the end of Sunday, I burned a total of 3200+ calories (based on my Bodybugg reading) and you know what that translates too?
6.5+ hours of exercise!
That's right! I spent pretty much all day exercising.

8:00-9:00 - morning jog
9:00-10:00 - breakfast
10:00 - 11:00 - elliptical
11:00 - 12:00 - P90X plyometrics
12:00 - 1:00 - lunch
1:00-2:00 - elliptical
2:00-3:00 - Jillian Michaels' cardio/plyo mix
3:00-6:00 - 8 mile walk/jog
6:00-9:00 - dinner and relaxing
9:30 - out cold sleeping already!

Unfortunately Polly was a little under the weather so she didn't really get to participate. But you better believe we'll be doing another one and I'll be sure to let you all know! I love challenges!

14 comments:

.... said...

Goodness girl, I was wondering what you did for that burn. Dang, you know those are the kind of numbers they are expected to pull on TBL. I can't imagine doing that at my weight right now...can you imagine it at over 400lbs like some of them? Sheesh.

Well, bravo on that awesome day. Just goes to show how much you can do in one day. :)

Lynn

BTW - how did the early morning workout go today?

Lori Allberry said...

**CONGRATULATIONS** Annie, that is so awesome, so fantastic!

Keep going and going girl, you are doing so great, and are such an inspiration!! =)

♥Lori

BEE said...

wow your like one of those biggest loser people exercising almost 7 hours
amazing

Kristina said...

You are doing such an AMAZING job! Congrats on the loss! And the exercising! You kicked butt! So excited for you to hit your goal so you can do the shopping spree in Vegas! That will be so much fun!

Continuous Changes said...

Wow!! AWESOME JOB on the weigh in!!! You are doing so fabulous and I am so inspired by you!! I really want to try all of Jillian's DVDs and the P90X.

Let me know when you do another challenge, I am up to it :) Summer is coming and in Utah, that means LOTS of HIKING to be done. That's one sport my boyfriend really loves to do.

Lors said...

What an awesome day! Now you have me motivated to do more on weekends :-)

Tony said...

Nice loss girlfriend!

Kyle said...

Wow and wow! Congratulations! You continue to amaze me and are an awe inspiring inspirational firecracker!

Heidi said...

Dang girl! 6.5+ hours!?! You rock! Keep it up. Congratulations on your weigh in this week. That is awesome, perseverance and hard work leads to results. My goal is -1.0 by next wednesday! I've decided to do weigh ins on Wednesdays as well!

Hadley said...

Wowza! 6.5 hours of workouts! I'm not sure if that's more insane that it is awesome, but I think it's certainly a lot of both.

Congrats on both the 1.4 pound loss and your incredibly badass day.

Connie said...

Holy Cow Woman! 6.5 hours of working out! You are a machine!

You can totally make it to 133 by your trip!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

WOW. Great job for the loss. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm exhausted just reading about all your exercise!! Congrats on the weight loss!

Boomer said...

Wow, you are doing great with you weekly weight loss. Keep up the good work!