- Body fat percentage - Probably my most important goal... to shed this layer of fat! I don't mind weighing 135 for the rest of my life but I want it to be mostly muscle, damn it!
- Drop some pounds - In 8 weeks I would like to be down 8 lbs... that's not asking for much. A pound a weeks is something totally doable if I stick to being consistent with my nutrition and exercise.
- Calorie deficit - I was so torn about this goal. I wanted to stay away from counting calories but I can't ignore what's always worked for me when I need to stay on track. I'm aiming for at least a 500 calorie deficit 6 days a week over the next 8 weeks.
- Increase my 1-mile time - This one is gonna be really interesting! Whenever I do cardio, I usually do it just to get the calorie burn. I've never aimed for a goal as far as cardio goes so I like this one a lot. Will be running my first timed 1-mile run over the weekend to know where I stand.
- Increase amount of weight I lift - In every exercise I do. With the BFL program, I've been using the same couple of exercises for each body part so keeping tabs on what I started with and where I am now should be easy. Will make it a point to increase all the weight next week.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Remember my homework assignment from my PT? Well I did it and I think these are pretty good goals for all around fitness.