Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you! And taking a break

Hey Bloggies,
Thank you so much for your awesome comments on my last post. It really means a lot and I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's like this... I know what needs to be done so it's time for me to just do it!
________________________________________

In other things, I have a lot coming up in the month of May so my posts will be very sporadic... summer is my office's busiest time but I'll still be here, fighting the good fight. And of course I'll be checking up on you guys too!

And before I forget, I'm doing an exercise challenge this summer, that you are more than welcomed to join. More info can be found here but it's gonna be a long hot summer for me! Hope as many of you can join as possible because we all need other sources of motivation and accountability.

3 comments:

Boomer said...

Looks like a great challenge. I am rooting for you!

Chris said...

Challenge looks like fun - I'm signing up too! Thanks for the link buddy!

Katie J ♥ said...

Thanks for the info Miss Annie - off to look at it now.

Keep us updated when you can and Work it Annie Work It!