Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tasty Thursdays: Yogurt dip!!!!!

Good morning!  This isn't a recipe post like most "Tasty Thursdays" but I have to share this new-to-me find:


I've read about it on other blogs but could never find it here in Hawaii but at last... my Costco finally brought it in (and with the coupon in this months coupon book = SCORE)! 

This jalapeno yogurt dip is so yummy.  And not just "healthy" yummy, but yummy-yummy!  It almost taste like cream cheese and has a little kick to it cause, DUH, it's jalapeno.  Anthony and I bought this huge 24 oz. container this past weekend and it's already half-way gone.

It's a good thing my parents are Costco members - and don't like spicy things - cause we stole their coupon so we could buy more.  And by "stole" I mean call-my-mom-the-second-the-yogurt-dip-touched-my-lips-to-see-if-she-still-had-her-coupon. 

So far, I've used it on eggs, as a veggie dip, as salad dressing (thinned out with some salsa)...


... and on top chipotle spiced chicken breast.



If you have a Costco near by, go there now and buy it!

No Costco coupon?  Who cares... it's fricken worth it (and not expensive at all).  We'll be going back to buy TUBS of these later this month.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

There are moment when being allergic to walnuts is great to avoid my favorites like carrot cake. Similarly, going vegan makes it easier to say..."I can't have dairy." If not, I might be neck deep into that stuff too!

Heather & Chaos said...

I was not impressed it with it when I tried it a couple months ago. Hmm. Maybe I will try again.

(And FYI - at least in my Costco's in CA, the coupons are all for one. So as long as they scan one coupon, all the coupon discounts will occur. For future reference. ;) If that is the same in HI)

me said...

I don't think I can get the yogurt dip here but your salad looks amazing! What's in it?