These types of "tagging" posts are going around like wild fire in the blog-o-sphere but I like to do them 'cause I get to share some not-weight-loss-related facts about me. =)
The rules:1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
So here we go ….
11 Random Things About Me
1. I have two dogs - Poki and Beans
2. I have six tattoos… and counting!
3. I love to bake. Not so good for weight-loss.
4. Eggs!! I cannot get enough of them.
5. My great-uncle helped design the original Strawberry Shortcake.
6. I was born and raised in Hawaii... and I've never been on a surf board.
7. In high school, I ran my own eBay business. It made me more money than my current job!
8. I used to make and sell custom miniature guinea pig figures.
9. I don't have (or haven't yet discovered) a legitimate fear of anything.
10. I've ran and completed a total of 2 races in my life.
11. I don't like running.1. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee? Tea? Smoothie? Something else?
11 Questions For me to Answer from Beth
All of the above! Coffee normally gets thrown into my morning protein smoothie and I'll almost always drink green tea on the side. Protein smooth = whey protein, casein protein, frozen fruit, Shakeology, almond milk, nut butter, spirulina powder, 100% cacao powder and handful of baby spinach.2. What do you listen to in the car?
Only my radio since my cd/mp3 player is broken.3. Beach or Mountains?
Is it cheating to say both? Come on, I live in Hawaii and we only have beaches and mountains. If I HAVE to pick one, then beaches.4. What is your funniest high school/college memory?
I used to play volleyball in high school and for one of our drill, our coach would serve a ball to us from across the court and we had to run up and make the ball bounce off the gym floor and between our legs. If the ball got between your legs, you would be in the perfect position to return that serve.
So it was my friend's turn. The coach served the ball, my friend ran up to it, it bounced between her legs... and disappeared! From our view on the side of the court, we could clearly see the ball got stuck in her shirt (bounced off the gym floor, caught her shirt on the bounce up and stayed there) but my friend had no idea. She turned around looking to see where the ball went but couldn't find it. It must have been at least a minute until she realized it was in the back of her shirt. SO FUNNY!!!5. What was the last book that you read?
Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson6. What's your favorite comfort food?
Grilled cheese... all buttery and gooey! Nom nom nom!7. Why did you start your blog?
I was pretty active in the forums of My Food Diary - which got me started on my weight-loss journey - for a little over half a year before I started my blog. I decided to start a blog to keep my thoughts/failures/achievements organized and to hopefully be an inspiration to other people.8. What magazines do you read regularly?
Oxygen Magazine (the best!), Real Simple, and Fitness RX9. What is your favorite type of wall decoration? (paintings, B and W photos, Vacation shots…etc.)
Abstract paintings and B&W photos.10. What's your favorite color?
Blue in any shade... it's definitely not pink.11.What do you like most about where you live?
The all-day-everyday-can't-be-used-as-an-excuse-to-miss-exercise good weather.
11 Questions for the tagees:
1. What made you want to get healthy?
2. Cardio or weight-training
3. What has been your biggest NSV (non-scale victory) to date?
4. What do you love most about your body?
5. Why (to question #4)?
6. Who has been your biggest supporter through this journey?
7. In the next 6 months, what is the biggest goal you're working towards?
8. What is the one thing you won't give up as you lost weight?
9. Most motivational quote or person?
10. What is your favorite non-healthy food?
11. What is you favorite healthy food?
11 Bloggers I Tagged (in no particular order)
1. Sable - Squat Like a Lady
2. Sarah - On My Weigh To Happiness
3. Deanna - Me and You (Getting Fit at Home)
4. Dina - From Waddle to Run
5. Kyle - Getting Better and Better
6. Cori - Mac Bicep
7. Tiff - Miles in Murray
8. Annalisa - Diary of Yo-yo Dieter
9. Mary - Designer of Me
10. Tenecia - Boobs, Barbells and Broccoli
11. BubbleTeaResa - BubbleTeaResa