Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Having to Say 'Goodbye'


One of me dear blogger friends, Jen, a.k.a. Prior Fat Girl, recently lost her mom.

I 'met' Jen through my weight-loss journey and she has become one of my biggest inspirations. Jen is an amazing person and there is no doubt that Jen and her mother were the best of friends.

Jen's mom, Kim, was just as much apart of Jen's blog as she was... always reading her daughter's posts and leaving cute, funny, and supportive comments... sharing the spotlight in many of Jen's blogs as her gym buddy or her kicking-the-bad-habit-snacks buddy. As another blogger put it, Kim was like "our on-line mom too".

Jen, you and your family are in my thoughts and your mom will be truly missed. Stay strong!

No comments: