Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, February 6, 2009

MFD entry 32

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 6, 2009
Okay, so ChaLean. I love it and hate it. After viewing all the dvd's and starting the program this week, I love her concepts on slow-burn lifting and I can feel how effective it is compared to just lifting. Th workouts are short enough to keep me going strong through out the entire dvd so gotta love that also. And after looking over her meal plan (which I'm debating on following) I gotta say that there are only a handful of recipes that I don't think I'll like... everything else sounds so good and simple to make!

So what do I hate? The same thing I love... the slow-burn lifting! It makes me want to call Chalene things that I can't type here and I swear if I could lift the weights one more time after a set, I'd throw them at the tv! But I do love how I feel after each workout! The only other thing that I don't like is the quality of the dvd. It's almost like they did one take and just kept all the mistakes in. I guess I'm over-exaggerating, because the only real problem I have is seeing the camera man in so many shots! And it's not just a quick glimpse of his camera... no it's the entire camera man! I think I could point him out on the street if I saw him! The wide shot of the entire crew is great, but they have one camera man working really close to the crew to get in all the close-up shots and sometimes they cut to the wide shot before the camera man leaves the stage. None of my other workout dvd's does this and I was a little disappointed to see it in this one. Especially for the price.

But it's such a small problem for what the dvd's are going to do for my body so I'll live with it. I really do like everything else about the program! :)

Later today I'm going to set some goals and I'll be back to post them.

No comments: