Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Saturday, February 7, 2009

MFD entry 33

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 7, 2009
As promised, here are my starting stats for ChaLEAN on 02/02/09:

Weight: 151.0
BMI: 29.49
Body Fat in mm: 36mm (reporting in mm, not %)
Chest: 33.5 inches (taken at rib cage)
Bicep: 12.0 inches
Waist: 38.5 inches
Hips: 40.0 inches
Thigh: 20.5 inches

I'll be giving my 30, 60 and 90 day updates as I hit them and if I have the time, I would like to start writing a daily entry just so I can keep track of how I feel and what I think may or may not be working. I really want to start paying close attention to my diet and exercise and really get the most out of both.

No comments: