Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, February 13, 2009

MFD entry 37

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 13, 2009
Starting weight (09/17/08): 176.4
Current weight (02/13/09) : 149.2
TOTAL LOST: 27.2
GOAL WEIGHT: 120ish

So here I am at the start of the President's Day weekend. It's a nice three-day weekend and I can't wait to take some time off, relax.... and did I mention that my 13K is in a couple of days? YIKES! None the less, I'm getting so excited about it, but still a little anxious because I don't know what to expect. The weather here has been horrible... windy and super rainy... so I hope it clears up for Monday's race. I've also been training since December but a bout of really bad shin splints took me out for a month. My boyfriend and I only started seriously training in the beginning of January and we have yet to try and run the full 8 miles (=13K). The most we did in one practice run was about 6 miles, which is still fairly good, but two more miles on top of it... I don't know.

The race starts at 7:00a Monday morning and streets close to traffic at 4:30a, so in order to get parking we need to be in town and parked by about 4:00a but probably earlier since everyone else will be coming in to get parking. The night before, Sunday night, my boyfriend and I are going out for Valentines dinner since he has to work on Valentines. We wanted to postpone the dinner till maybe next weekend, but then we'd miss the Valentine's hype. We're eating light so we should be okay for the run.

I'll post on Monday after the race with some new pictures also.

No comments: