Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, February 27, 2009

MFD entry 44

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 27, 2009
I know how frustrating this weight loss journey can be! The entire month of February I've been weighing in 149's, so it is hard to see that number when you think you're doing everything right. Our bodies are amazing machines but they are also complicated so who knows why we gain (or lose) sometimes.

All you gotta keep thinking is that you're doing the right things (eating right and exercising) so it's making you healthier no matter what the scale says.

I tell you, my tape measure has become my best friend. Like I said before, the entire month of February I was weighing in 149.8 - 149.2. I take measurements every other Monday, however I totally forgot to this month. The last time I took measurements was the last Monday in January. Well I took my measurements this past Monday and even though the scale didn't move, I lost a totally of about 5 inches!!!

The scale lies sometimes!

Anyway, I'm weighing in at 148.6 today! So it's moving but very slowly!

No comments: