Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MFD entry 40

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 18, 2009
Originally Posted by annie177:
So going with the idea that Jayhawk suggested, I'm posting some of my charts. This first chart is actually not from MFD, but it shows how on track I am for meeting my short term goals. Right now, my goal was set from January 1 - February 16 because Feb. 16 is the date of my 13K. Still on track! :)

Start weight on 01/01/09: 157.8
Goal weight on 02/16/09: 150.0

Just an update that on 2/16/09, I squeaked by my mini goal of 150... weighed in at 149.2!

I'll update with another mini goal and chart later on.

And some picts from the run!

No comments: