Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, February 23, 2009

MFD entry 41

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 23, 2009
Well I finally set my new mini-goal: 140.0 lbs. by April 10 :)

It'll be hard work since this month alone I've only lost about 1 - 2 pounds, but that was expected with the ChaLean program. I usually average about 4 - 5 pounds per month but I'm very okay with not seeing the scale move too much... I know I'm getting healthier.

Speaking of getting healthier, I've been in a huge exercise and eating funk since last week Monday, the 16th. I've been eating horribly and barely getting out exercise... so much so I counted an hour of shopping as exercise! :( I got the motivation back yesterday and ate very good (except for a small bit of ice cream after dinner) and got in a really good exercise. Finally pushed "play" on Chalene, jumped on the elliptical, and went for a really good long walk. Today I'm excited to get back on track with ChaLean after taking a week off.

We'll see how it goes.

I forgot to mention that I had a family dinner this weekend with about 20 of my cousins and relatives who I haven't seen since New Year's Eve. Everyone... and I mean everyone... couldn't believe how good I looked and the compliments felt so good! They actually think I can stop where I am as far as weight-wise, but I told them I'm only about half way to where I want to be. One of my aunties who has been supporting me big time was so happy to see how well I've been doing she just ran up and gave me the biggest hug!

I think this was the big motivation boost I needed to get me going again.

Well I'm here now totally ready... and looking forward to... exercising this afternoon! How great is that?!

No comments: