Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MFD entry 42

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 24, 2009
So today is the morning after doing ChaLean again and I love how I feel! I need to remember how good I feel after a workout so on days I don't want to exercise, I still get up and move. I think the weight-lifting came as a shock to my system or something because today I am sore. This is the first time my muscles are sore since starting ChaLean three weeks ago. I know I was doing one of the exercises wrong and I think I got it correct last night so maybe that's why I'm sore.

Doesn't matter, my body feels great! Thanks Chalene!

No comments: