Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, February 2, 2009

MFD entry 31

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
February 2, 2009
So I had a very productive weekend! Saturday morning I went on a nice long hike with couple of my friends and our dogs. It was muddy and slippery, but we all had fun... especially the dogs!!! I should have taken a picture but they were muddy and tired and happy as ever. It was nice to have my pup sleep for the entire night without interruptions. :) Later that afternoon my boyfriend and I went on a mini run for only about 45 minutes but with the afternoon sun, our hike in the morning, and just finishing eating lunch, WE WERE EXHAUSTED! Not muscle or cardio exhaustion, but I felt like I seriously couldn't go any farther. Just didn't have the energy so it's a good thing we decided to make it a short run.

I'm not a football fan so I took my dog to the beach yesterday and thinking it was going to be empty, I wanted to go for a run on the beach. But it was pretty crowded. We ended up just laying around on the beach which was a nice change of pace. And I think my body appreciated the break. I did get on the elliptical last night, but nothing too strenuous.
_________________________________________

So I haven't posted a weigh in for a while and since today was a weigh-in day for me, thought it would be perfect for an update. Today I'm coming in at 151.0. I had my goal set for President's Day, February 16, at 150, and it looks like I'll be right on track with that! With today's weigh-in, I'm down more than 25 pounds since I started! It's unbelievable and I couldn't be more proud or happier with myself. I really didn't think I could do it! :)

Starting weight (09/17/08): 176.4
Current weight (02/02/09) : 151.0
TOTAL LOST: 25.4
GOAL WEIGHT: 120ish

No comments: