Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, October 23, 2009

I know, I know... I'm late

Just a short note that I realize today is the end of the 30-day Surprise PT Challenge however I have been sick the last week so the bad news is I won't see my PT today and I did horrible with exercise/calories. The good news of being sick: PLENTY OF WATER with lemon and ginger!

I've updated the calendar for the challenge but the last week is not good... no exercise and no food tracking! The last time I got any exercise in was last week! Planning on going for a walk this afternoon if I'm up for it. At least it's something!


________________________________________________





On another note, the lovely people at POM Wonderful contacted me the other week to send me some of their products to try. Look for that review coming up this weekend/early next week! Here's a hint: it was delicious!!

5 comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

Aww hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the POM! Yay!

sarah said...

I hope you feel better.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I hate being sick! Hope you get well soon.

Maxine said...

Feel better and take it easy; you don't want to end up like me! Hey I love the new blog theme by the way. And you are super duper lucky to get POM products; they are awesome for green monsters, to put in oatmeal, etc.

Steak_n_Katsu said...

that POM drink looks like Shoyu!