So here's the deal:
Part A consists of 15 True/False Questions. Some are easy and fun, some might make you think a bit. Feel free to add any commentary or discussion to the questions on your blog. Good luck.
Ready? Set? GO!
1. Women who lift weights will get bulky muscles. F
2. "Spot reducing" (focusing on one area with exercises to see faster results in that one area) is possible. F
3. Exercise boosts brain power. T
4. No pain, no gain. F
5. Movement melts away stress. T
6. Exercise requires a hefty time commitment. F
7. If you exercise, you can eat whatever you want. F
8. There’s a magic bullet (quick fix) out there somewhere. F
9. Exercise gives you energy T
10. All excuses aside, it's actually not that hard to find some amount of time for fitness daily. T
11. You need a gym membership if you want your exercise routine to be most effective. F
12. People who have exercise partners stay with their programs and reach their goals more often than those who try to go it alone. This can be T or F in my opinion, all depending on the partner. I once had an exercise partner who just didn't like to workout so I basically reached my goals on my own even though I had a partner. On the other hand, I have been someone's exercise partner before and we'd hit the gym three times a week. We both reached our goals faster when we had each other.
13. Exercise helps ward off disease. T
14. Exercise is good for the heart. T
15. Pound for pound, muscle burns more calories at rest than body fat -- so you can eat more calories and still lose weight if you exercise regularly. T