Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leaving my PT and so EXCITED!

So what was my exciting news I was talking about yesterday? Well I'm done with my personal trainer! Finished!

Not in a bad way (I LOVE having a PT) but my second set of sessions will be done in two weeks... December 11th is the last session I have. Sad and I'm bummed but totally exciting about what I have planned next...

(source) (source)

That's right! I'm getting ready to "... get extreme" and "BRING IT" with a ChaLean Extreme (CLX) and P90X hybrid... I can't wait, I can't wait!!

Earlier this year I did both of these programs and stopped short of completing BOTH. WTH, right? I started CLX first but stopped two weeks short so I could start P90X. Then, I got so hooked on the "X" - sometimes doing doubles - that I burned out and stopped with about three weeks left. At the same time I got a gym membership and hired a PT so that kept me off the X even longer. Well not any more! December 13 is dooms day.
12 days and counting
(I tried to look for a countdown widget but couldn't find one. BOO!)

It's been such a long time since I've been excited about exercise I know this will pull me out of my funk. And it's perfect timing because I won't be at the gym when the rest of the world makes their New Year's resolutions.

Anyone care to join me on a 90-day challenge?! BRING IT!

8 comments:

Lors said...

I might take you up on the offer for P90X. I also didn't finish. I did the first 2 phrases but had to stop due to knee issues. But since then, they have been better because of my physical therapy.

Alissa said...

I'm in! I'm fighting a cold right now and moving into a new apartment this weekend, but once I'm moved in, I plan to do a P90X-half marathon training hybrid! I'm excited to hear more about Chalean. Looks like a great workout!

sarah said...

Oh I know the gym after New Years is a mad house! Eek! I'm totally fighting something right now but if I'm up to it I might join you in that challenge. I have P90X and haven done it a few times but I am a gym girl. Keep up the great work!!

MAJL said...

I am up for a 90 challenge! Especially after what and how much I ate during my vacation. Photos up on Facebook by the end of the week.

MackAttack said...

i'm totally intrigued about those programs. Can't wait to see how they go!

Boomer said...

I am excited for you! I did 2 rounds of P90X and I found it extremely satisfying. Insanity is killing me right now. I can't wait for you to start. I will be glued to your blog!

Mandie said...

Woohoo! How fun! Love seeing the excitement from you! I started P90X, and then dropped out. Argh!! I'd love to commit to it again...but honestly, I'm NERVOUS. I hate the thought of dropping out again. So tell me...why the 13th?? Just curious :)

Heather & Chaos said...

I've asked for P90x for Christmas. =) But I do have Turbo Jam. Started never finished past week 2 (and it's a 4 week program boo on me!). I think I'll start with you on the 13th (or 14th for me!) What a great idea! I want to start getting back to the gym but totally Jan - March sucks!! Great idea!