Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, October 15, 2010

MFD: Oops!

This post was copied from my forum entry on My Food Diary (MFD) where I journal my daily thoughts/feelings about weight-loss.  Although this blog is suppose to do that, MFD is more of my diary and I wanted to include my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________


Wow... I was suppose to be back on Wednesday to report weight-in but look at what day it is... FRIDAY!

It's been a long week and I'm just glad it's over.

I'm happy to report that I'm down 1.5 lbs since last week so I'm sitting at 150 exactly. I'm happy to be losing the weight again, but I can't believe I'm here (in the 150's) when last year I was fighting it in the 130's.

It's okay, baby steps and as long as it's baby steps in the right direction, it's okay by me!
:)

1 comment:

Drew said...

This awesome, I'm a guy (amazing shrinking dude, haha) but this blog is super inspiring. Keep up the good work!!!

andrew

http://invincibleforce.blogspot.com/