Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MFD: Weigh-in and nothing!

This post was copied from my forum entry on My Food Diary (MFD) where I journal my daily thoughts/feelings about weight-loss.  Although this blog is suppose to do that, MFD is more of my diary and I wanted to include my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
Starting weight: 176.4
Last week weight: 150.0
Current weight: 150.0
Current loss: 0.0

TOTAL LOSS: -26.40
On the weight-loss front, NADA! Which is pretty amazing since I pulled a 3,224 calorie deficit last week. To be honest I'm not surprised because once I jumped on the scale at the gym, I felt like I had actually gained weight. :(.  But luckily that wasn't the case.
Anyway, thanks to my friend Jay, I've looked over more of my MFD charts and think I know the culprit: sodium. It has been off the charts this week! I need to tame that down and hopefully the scale will start moving again.

These are just some of the charts that MFD can create and it's nothing interesting to share with the blog world, but wanted them here for my reference:


1 comment:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

LOL, chart nerd ;)

*ahem, cough cough* Me too...
Ya know what? I have barely lost anything since I started bootcamp and counting calories 6 weeks ago, but I can do HEAPS more push-ups and the way my belt fits, my body is certainly changing. I cannot see it in the mirror at all - SO SAD AND FRUSTRATING! - but I know that scale has to be on it's way down sometime soon to match. For proof. Keep up the good fight, persevere forever! You'll get there Annie.