Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, October 22, 2010

Weekend Challenge III

Another Friday means another Weekend Challenge!

This weekend is going to be a little harder cause I have a lunch wedding and a family dinner tomorrow.  I'm still aiming for my 500+ calorie deficit every day so that means trying to get in extra exercise today and Sunday.

Here are my goals for the Weekend Challenge III:

0/250 exercise minutes
0/1500 calorie deficit

1 comment:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Oooooh, woke up on Saturday to see this challenge... Was planning on taking a Saturday rest day, as I have been pretty stressed this week... but we all know running, and endorphins actually calms people (well, me) down. Sounds good.
Goal for me: 100 minutes.
Good enough! Better than nothing!
Also: 1450 calories on both Saturday and Sunday (each).
I've been doing poorly all week (some days 1800 cal - eeek!)
Thanks Annie!