Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, October 7, 2010

MFD: Rough day but well needed

This post was copied from my forum entry on My Food Diary (MFD) where I journal my daily thoughts/feelings about weight-loss.  Although this blog is suppose to do that, MFD is more of my diary and I wanted to include my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________


Rough day yesterday and I won't go into details but lets just say I'm so OVER my current job! I found out something that's been going on at work and it's just time for me to get the hell outta there.

I've been looking and applying for other jobs since last month so hopefully I can find something comparable (salary-wise).

Also I lost my necklace yesterday that had two rings on it: one from my boyfriend when we first started dating and another from my parents. :(

I was so stressed out by the end of the day, I was ecstatic when my friend called to see if I wanted to go out and grab dinner and a drink. So I did. I had a burger, fries and two beers... not the best choices in the world for weight-loss but awesome for relieving stress and keeping me sane! :)

To make up for yesterday I already have all my meals planned out today so I'll be back on track in no time.

3 comments:

Salina Lyn said...

Back on track is a good thing. Me too...back on track that is. :)

Heather & Chaos said...

A day to let off steam here and there is not going to kill you. NOT getting back on track will! So keep going! It sounds like you are on the right track though. I too gained 20 lbs in the last several months. Ugh. Let's get it off!

One Pretty Little Box said...

http://healthygodsweigh.blogspot.com/2010/10/scale-obsession-change-in-gag.html

Thanks for being my answer to deep prayer this week!