Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, October 8, 2010

MFD: Weekend Challenges! Bring it on!

This post was copied from my forum entry on My Food Diary (MFD) where I journal my daily thoughts/feelings about weight-loss.  Although this blog is suppose to do that, MFD is more of my diary and I wanted to include my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________


YAY... TGIF!!!

Weekends usually sabotage any good work I've done the previous week so to keep me on track, a friend and I are doing a "Weekend Minute Challenge".

My goal: 250 minutes over Saturday and Sunday

I have a nice 2 hour-ish long hike planned for tomorrow but the weather is suppose to get wet this weekend. If I can't get in the hike, my friend may just win this challenge.

And because we all know nutrition is 80% of the weight-loss equation, I'm aiming for a deficit of 1000+ for the weekend. I think I'm gonna throw this "Weekend Deficit Challenge" out to my friend Polly.

So here goes...

0/250 minutes
0/1000 deficit

3 comments:

BikiniMommy said...

Ooohh I sabatoge over the wknd too :/. I'm in for both challenges too! Although that is A LOT of exercise for me over the wknd since I am all for short and intense. Can I count Monday too since its a holiday :)

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Hope you beat my 125 :) Stupid rain! Like I noted on my blog though - 125 on a weekend is still a huge victory for me!

Laurie said...

Can you explain what you mean by the "calories deficit"?
I went back to this post from this weekend's to see if I got it, but I think I am still a little clueless.
Thanks.