Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, October 18, 2010

No Appetite...

This Weekend Challenge was a success... I'm loving them cause they keep me accountable on the three toughest days of the week for me: Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

10/15: 448 calorie deficit and 86 min elliptical + upper body
10/16: 772 calorie deficit and 81 min hike
10/17: 629 calorie deficit and 150 min walk + elliptical

TOTALS:
1849/1800+ calorie deficit
317/300 minutes

Next weekend I have to do the same or more but it's gonna be tough cause I have a wedding to go to and we all know what that means... FOOD and DRINKS for everyone!!  :)
____________________________________________________________

On another note, the past couple of days I haven't had a real appetite which is VERY unusual but I think it's because I've been stressing about work.  Like, stressing like I never have before!  I know it'll pass and what really helps are my daily exercise sessions... not trying to sound cliche but exercise really does relieve stress!

Don't let this happen to you...


On yet another note, I made a new fave food discovery: Yoplait light yogurt in all the yummy dessert flavors!


Don't get me wrong, these are not the healthiest things on earth (sugar, people!) but they beat eating a bowl of ice cream before bed.  I know these have been around forever but I normally stay far away from them - Fage Greek yogurt is still my fave - but since my local grocery store had them on sale 10 for $7, I picked some up.  They are yummy and they definitely fix my sweet tooth for the night. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weekends are the hardest days for me too. Good job on staying focus and getting butt!!