Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Saturday, March 13, 2010

'P' is for Pumpkin


... as in pumpkin pudding!

Now, this recipe uses tofu as one of main ingredients but don't knock it till you try it! I promise with the right tweaking of pumpkin pie spice/cinnamon/sugar, this tastes exactly like pumpkin pie filling! EXACTLY! I didn't include it in the recipe, but I topped my pudding off with vanilla almond crunch granola and it was SOOO yummy!

Ingredients:
(this recipe makes 1 serving)
  • 0.5c pumpkin puree
  • 0.5c soft silken tofu
  • 0.25 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 0.25 tsp cinnamon
  • stevia/agave/sugar to taste
1.) Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend till smooth.


2.) Pour into your container and sprinkle a little more pumpkin spice on top and ENJOY!

Mini-Review
I know I just posted a pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe, but this is so good... I always make it! I'm gonna add in some vanilla protein powder to boost the protein amount but this is good as is! Maybe I'll try chocolate protein too!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

must go to the grocery store now! Need tofu!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

That's my kind of recipe :) I love the throw it all in the food processor and blend type of foods. Yum!

Jess said...

Ooo, looks good! Will put it on my list to try. I haven't been in a pumpkin mood lately but the second I am, I'll have a recipe to turn to!

I wonder if you can use this as filling for pumpkin pie...hm.

NSGIRL said...

Yum! I'm gonna need to try that! I love Pumpkin anything!