Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Totally random but...

... here's more Vegas picts that I promised weeks ago!

So I started out in Vegas pretty good... I had self-control and ruined all the "good food" so I wouldn't stuff it all in my face! Example: mustard covered brownie and sugar, half-and-half, and hot sauce laced hollandaise sauce.

Pictures of the suite at The Signature Tower at the MGM.
Full kitchen and even a blender!
These pictures really don't do the rooms justice.




And since The Signature Tower is so far from the main MGM hotel, they have hallways lined with moving sidewalks just to get you there!

These stairs were absolutely beautiful! So we sat down in the middle of them, held up traffic, and took a picture.


City Center was really nice too...
Huge ice towers inside the City Center mall.

Cutest light fixture ever at the Venetian.

Had to stop at Coca-Cola to sample the international flavors.
Flower garden at the Bellagio was totally decked out in Chinese New Year stuffs but this mama and baby panda were so cute!

And in case you missed it, that's me with my skinny jeans and boots!

7 comments:

PhluffyPrincess said...

i LOVE your suite!!! and go head girl rockin' your skinny jeans!

Maxine said...

Great outfit!

CJ said...

Cute pics!

Continuous Changes said...

You look HOT in your skinny jeans, Honey :)

I love the flower garden at Bellagio. When we were their, the theme was fall and oh my gosh, I have never seen anything as gorgeous :)

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I ruin food too! Best way to avoid it. Did you wear your body bugg in Vegas? Cute jeans!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful suite! Love the photos and you look hot girl in your skinny jeans!

Tiffany B. said...

Wow, that's such a great idea to "ruin" your food! I'll have to remember that one. You look fabulous in your skinny jeans!