Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesdays: 134.6 + OMG pict

Last Wed. weight: 137.0
Today's weight: 134.6


TOTAL Lost: -41.8

Okay summer is officially 11 weeks away - I count the beginning of June as summer - and I am not even close to being beach ready! Are you?!

Every year since my parents were in college, they planned a two-week long fishing trip to Moloka'i with their friends. They still do it and now all us kiddies get to go too! We stay at a pavilion right on the beach and last year was the first time I went in over 5 years! Why? Because before last year I looked like this and didn't want to be seen in a bikini...
February '08... I felt as gross as I looked.

Last year I decided to go because I had lost about 35 lbs. from my heaviest and I was feeling good about myself. But the pictures from last year's trip weren't that flattering either...
July '09... better but so far away from goal.

So this year I am determined to go fishing looking better than ever. And to help me stay motivated and honest about my body, I'm posting a picture of myself that I really don't wanna post. I figured if I put myself out there it'd be really good accountability because I'm not taking the picture down until I reach my goal of being 25% body fat. Not so concerned about how much I weigh, but just to get the BF% down...

WARNING: Skin exposure! I couldn't bring myself to wear only a bikini so I only did half... bathing suit bottoms but it's still pretty bad. I have so much more work to do! Anyway, this will be the picture that stays posted at the top of my blog until I reach goal...

BLEEEH!
Getting rid of that belly once and for all!

11 weeks and couting! I better get moving... and F.A.S.T!

25 comments:

BubbleTeaResa said...

Dude! I think you look pretty good in that headless picture. Don't be so hard on yourself. We could all use some improving but give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. Just imagine yourself at your heaviest in that same outfit. Maybe that'll put it in perspective =)

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

As I was scrolling down to the headless picture, I thought "Oh, this must be a picture of a model showing how she wants to look", but it's you!

I think you look great already!

But half of it is how you feel in your own skin...I'm just sayin', you look good!

CJ said...

You look great! What an amazing progress!

Jenn said...

Try not to be so hard on yourself. (I'm very self critical too.) I bet a lot of people would love to use your current picture as a goal picture! You look fantastic! :)

Christine Jeske said...

You look awesome, Annie!

Continuous Changes said...

We are the same height! I gain all of my weight in the middle! I think the picture of you headless is looking good and in time, I know you can look exactly how you want to look. You're determined, strong and beautiful! Go get that bikini body girl :)

Kyle said...

Great weigh in Annie! And, ahem, you are looking scrumptious!

Heidi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

I just went and checked out all your tabs. You are doing amaqzing!!!!

I thought I really wanted to go hiking in Hawaii before .. but after viewing your hiking blog - I desperately want to go. Those trails look fantastic - and some incredible views.

ShredFail said...

I think you look pretty great too...but we all have to be comfortable in our own skin so good luck hitting your goal!

.... said...

Annie, dear dear Annie - you look great! Holy smokes girl lookie at those legs!

Like the others have said - don't beat yourself up too much - celebrate how far you've come & savor the victory.

I know you're going to rock the next few weeks & can't wait to see the next set of photos.

Have a great week!
Lynn

Katie J ♥ said...

You have achieved everything you have set your mind to so I have NO doubt you will get to where you want to be in 11 weeks. I am with everyone else though as far as the pic. I only dream of having that body but you have to be happy with you so that is all that matters.

Chocolate & Chants said...

Gotta do what you gotta do to stay motivated! I think you look great though, but we all have a picture in our heads of how we want to look like. My legs are like yours - defined and strong (which is a good thing!) - but yet I hate it when people say that because I want long, lean, toned legs!

Frannie said...

You look so sad in that first picture. :( It's amazing how much your spirit has so obviously grown over time. You definitely have time to reach your goal. Do it, girl!

karen@fitnessjourney said...

You have great definition in your legs! I'm guessing that a lot of sweat was involved in getting those great legs!

Boomer said...

I agree with everyone. I think you are being a bit too critical of yourself. However, I will certainly support you on your journey to a beach body by June. I need to get me on too!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I agree too! You look fantastic! I am all about being healthy, but admire what you have already done! You rock!

Kelli @ From Bulge To Bikini said...

You are doing amazing and look great! In 11 weeks you will for sure be bikini ready! Keep it up!!!

PhluffyPrincess said...

ok...DITTO to everyone else. LOOK at your quads!!! I want THOSE THIGHS! so taut and toned! i feel what you are saying about wanting to improve certain areas and tummies are trouble zones for...um...everybody! but seriously don't sell yourself short! so happy for you going on vacay with your parents!!! YAY!

Heidi said...

CONGRATS on the awesome weigh in. Working hard!!! I haven't had a weigh in like that...ever!

Looking good, you've come so far! Keep it up chica!

Unknown said...

Great loss this week, congrats!
Uh - I think you look pretty darn good, lady!

Kimmi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so thrilled you did so now I can follow yours! I've been digging through the archives and you are my hero girl! Amazing job on your losses, you're looking fantastic!

Tony said...

Looking hot!

Anonymous said...

Girl you look great! I wish I had those legs!! :)

Dana (www.eatsleepgetfit.com) said...

You look amazing! Knock it off! :)

Duke said...

Love your blog. I've been reading alot of newish weight loss blogs lately, and I finally decided to start my own.

It chronicles the life of me, aone-time model who now, 100 lbs heavier, is a waddle.

"Once a model, Now a waddle” http://www.onceamodelnowawaddle.blogspot.com
I am a twenty-something, first-time-blogger. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. Shopping in my closet is like going to the GAP– I have jeans from size 2 to size 16. My weight can fluctuate by 100 pounds. And because of this, I have been afforded the opportunity to live many types of lives over the past ten years. At my thinnest, I was model signed to a major agency in Miami. As I gained weight, I switched focus from my looks to my smarts. I graduated from law school and started working as an attorney. Now, 100 plus pounds heavier and a bona fide waddler, my memories of photo shoots and the glamorous life are a distant fog. Please join me on my journey from model to waddle and hopefully back again.